Thursday, February 21, 2008

Growing

I'm not gonna write long tonight, but it's been a while so I thought I would a little. I've been using my physical journal more lately.

I'm learning to let go of some things easier now. I'm learning that in my relationships, maybe not everything that causes me stress or pain is always my own doing. Maybe my own faults are not the only faults, and maybe sometimes nothing can be done to fix certain problems. Maybe sometimes... when I am feeling upset about something, there is a valid reason for it and it's not always just me being silly. Maybe sometimes I need to actually listen to myself. Not always, but sometimes. I won't get any more detailed than that for privacy's sake, because this is the internet after all.

But overall, I am very happy right now. I've never felt more alive and like MYSELF than I have this year. It's great; it's wonderful. I have new additions of people in my life, and have grown to love some who were already there even more than before. Even when I've had a sucky day, I have to admit: I love my life.

No comments: