Thursday, August 14, 2008

Concerts, food, and my future.

(I actually wrote this on Tuesday, August 12th... so ignore the date above, lol)

So X-Fest this weekend. Freakin' amazing. I really needed a few hours to let off some steam... and didn't even realize it until I was there. There wasn't a care in the world about what anyone else there was thinking of me, just the knowledge that every one of us was there for one reason: love of the music. It was great.

And now I'm on the beginning of a completely new path. I leave for college in 3 days. 3 days! There's no turning back and no extra time. And I'm freaking out a little bit, but another part of me is really really excited. I think this is where I'm meant to go, at least for now. And I think nutrition is what I'm meant to do... at least for now. Haha.

Now beware; I'm about to start a mini-rant. I know a lot of people now struggle with weight and eating problems... and I feel like I want to do something about that. May not show, but I've had a lot of battles with myself as far as taking the best care of myself goes. Since I want to specialize in nutrition, I need to be an expert on the subject... which means being able to help myself to my upmost ability as well as others. This is not as easy as it always sounds to myself, but I feel like I'm learning to get there. And I feel like college will be my chance to- for once- REALLY give myself a healthy challenge, and accomplishment. I think I'm meant to be ready for that now.

Oh, and I'm about to get a new phone plan... which means new number. People who couldn't text me before will now be able to! So if I didn't have your number before, you better give it to me! ;) I will need to hear from my friends when I'm gone.

No comments: