Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Optimism... finally! :P

Ok, because Tim asked for it (haha)... here is a new post. But the problem is... where to start?

I can't exactly describe everything I've been feeling lately.... kinda like:

loved, happy, sad, excited, sucky, apprehensive, stressed, creative, grateful, cranky, bored, worried, defeated, jubilant, glad to be alive (lol)...

Just take these emotions, mix them up in any order, and pick at random times. Yep, that's about how it's been. But I'm tired of complaining about every time I feel sad. Live is good... sometimes. But the bigger picture is always beautiful, and sometimes I forget. So whatever I'm going through, it's always great to know that everything will eventually be okay. I have people who love me and who I will always be here for as well. Even if the next year brings us miles and miles apart, I can be strong.

"Singin' amen I... I'm alive."

:D

2 comments:

ahawkai said...

wow optimism...
that's a step, and i can't wait.
the sooner you are happy.
the sooner you express that.
the sooner you will laugh.
and the sooner i will get to see that smile ;-)

ahawkai said...

oh. and i almost forgot.
this entry has now become old.
because i commented on it.
new rule.
an entry commented by me=old entry.
i like new ones :-( *tear sniffle siffle*
don't make me throw a text tantrum.
you don't want to have to read through that.
they are obnoxious! lol