Monday, November 26, 2007

New Light

I'm getting closer to having a solid plan for my future. Things are getting clearer, and I'm realizing things I never thought I would. I'm getting back up from last month's fall, and I'm smiling inside again. I know I will probably have more "moments of weakness"- many more- but I'm one step closer to being ready to face them all.

I want to go to school far enough away to challenge myself. I want to make it on my own for a while. I want to have fun; I want to work hard as well.

I'm almost ready.

And now that I've gotten that out of the way... I realized something over the holidays: I am too selfish. I spend too much of my time worrying about what I can do to help MYSELF, when the energy could be used for much better things. And I'm working on changing that.

No comments: