Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Feeling down

In tutorials again. Man, am I tired. Not really physically so much as emotionally. You know when you have those days where you're just sad and don't know why? That's me yesterday and today. And really, nothing is wrong, but I'm just depressed. Wierd, I know.
So I have decided to start working harder... in everything: school, athletics, health, attitude, taking care of myself, etc. I've always had the drive to overachieve in school, but I'm also so lazy, so I want to improve that. The dream of valedictorian has kinda burned out lately, and although I don't think it will happen, I'm gonna at least work to bring up my averages. But then, that's not really the problem either. I really don't know enough. I'm good at grades, but I'm very behind in subjects like history and science, and have been for... well, always. I've gotten by on little knowledge, and that just stresses me out! So I'm going to start reading the news more often and such, even though it bores me just a little... oh well.
Anyway, no one really wants to read this, and probably no one does anyway (except for you Brady, so thank ya) so I'm gonna quit babbling about boring life stuff, lol.

1 comment:

Brady said...

wow you know my name????? ......sorry it just seems you have tried everything to abandon me.....I love reading them...sometimes it makes my day....God Bless......