Friday, February 2, 2007

Starting out

Yay! Finally my own blog! This is great, and I don't know why I didn't think of it seriously until right now. I would always post occasionally on Myspace, but now I can post random thoughts on a website that is meant specifically for that! Haha.
So let's see... what's going through my head right now?:
1. The Birthday Bash is tomorrow!! I both scared and excited about it. Most people probably don't picture someone like me going to a play or event like that, and I think that's mostly the reason why I'm going! I hate being predictable :P
2. My Job Shadowing yesterday. It was great, and I still can't get over how much I would love to be doing something like that (being a web designer for the Daily Herald). I'm sure it would get dull eventually (like any job), but I know I would enjoy it. It cleared some things up for me. But then again, I'm still somewhat stuck in my previous funk about my future. There are just so many things that I'm interested in! I now know that I love web design, but there's also health, pyschology, journalism, writing, and music. Hmm...

Well I guess that's it for now. I also just realized that I'm still on the daily webcast for the Herald website. Guess Ryan hasn't gotten around to changing it yet! You can view it here: http://www.myplainview.com . I'm kinda proud of it even though I look stupid, lol.

1 comment:

Brady said...

You have to start somewhere....haha but Im a few years ahead of you.....haha ;) gluck...... I really think its cool your doing this...... You should be in our web mastering class.....