Monday, February 12, 2007

Time for a LOVEly week... hehe

Wednesday is Valentine's Day, and- call me stupid if you want- I actually really love this holiday. I have a lot of friends who think it's kinda pointless, but what's so wrong with a little box of chocolates or flowers or stuffed teddy bear (or puppy dog if it were my decision, hehe) to show you care? My little sister (bless her heart) has finally gotten to that age where she has that hidden hope, like all girls, that a mysterious "secret admirer" note, or something of the sort, will make it's way to her on that day, lol. It's so interesting to watch her get older and go through the same emotions that I feel like I've just barely gotten rid of in the past year or so. I love that girl to death!
Another thing on my mind: Why do girls have to be so mean? I'm including myself in this too, but I will have say that I try to at least respect everybody. I'm not going to tell the whole story, but I'm just amazed at how cold some people can be to others just because they decided one day that they weren't going to like that person, or they don't agree with everything that person said, or that person had a bad day and was rude. I mean, cut people some slack every once in a while! We all fall short at times... geez.
Okay, that's my rant for now... until next time.

1 comment:

Brady said...

hey......ya i know what u mean......its been awhile since you have blogged.......i miss reading them........