Tuesday, February 13, 2007

One more day

So, staying up after midnight last night was not a smart thing to do. I must start going to bed earlier, geez. But thankfully this year I have discovered a little something called caffeine... and it is great! haha.


Well, I don't have much to say about today really. The pool table that was supposed to arrive didn't, and won't until Friday. But that's ok. Also, the U.I.L. meet is actually here in town this weekend, and I'm probably going to get to compete in computer science! Yeah, so maybe I'm terrible at it. That's what practice is for... and I really want to do well in it, along with my precious journalism events, of course. And then I'll have lots of homework to do today after track, which started yesterday and I am so happy about!


Other than that, just the usual stress of life... bleh. It's just great, isn't it??

1 comment:

Brady said...

i bet you will do amazing!!!! don't sweat it lauren........ I believe in you!!! God Bless