Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Random rants again

So, today has been good so far. I actually made it all the way through my computer class without getting on the internet once! I have to stop being a slacker now, because I got my report card today... not pretty. At all. And what's even worse is that I don't feel very worried about it... and I should. What's wrong with me? Anyway, I'd rather not think about it at the moment...
Track has officially started, and that same nervous feeling from 8th grade always come back the period before athletics. Dread. But by the end of practice I feel so glad that I'm in track this year. I can't believe I considered not doing something that I really like. I want to do well this year.
Prom is really still pretty far away, but everyone's already getting excited about it- including me! I started tanning again yesterday, and I'm ready to start looking at dresses... but I'd really like to get in better shape first, lol. Plus, I now have a date! :D Exciting stuff, haha.

2 comments:

Brady said...

wow.........

Brady said...

i wonder who the lucky guys is................ God Bless.