Sunday, February 4, 2007

My first rock concert

So, Saturday I had quite an experience! The concert was just as scary as I was expecting, but also just as much fun!! It's invigorating to let out your wild side every once in a while, and I feel like I definitely did that! It was one of the few times in my life when I didn't give a flying flip (haha, I said "flying flip"..) about what anyone was thinking about me and just enjoyed myself. It was amazing!! I'll elaborate on it a little later, but right now I'm headed to a Super Bowl party with the family to eat a bunch of yummy appetizers and laugh at the commercials while pretending like I know what's going on in the game :P Ahh... isn't life great??

1 comment:

Brady said...

lol...... i know your wild side....i can only imagine......haha....i notice im like the only one who reads this thing?????? i get bloggin fever when im on my laptop haha.........thats why i put it away along time ago........hope it was everything you wanted and more....God Bless Lauren